We are an independent, non-denominational, Bible-teaching Christian church.
The choice of our name was inspired by the Biblical account of the positive reaction of the people of Berea when Paul preached to them: “Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. Many of the Jews believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.” Acts 17:11-12 NIV
We have a clear three-fold purpose at Berean:
- Believing in God – worship
- Building up Believers – discipleship
- Changing our World – evangelism
Training to Transform Lives!
- Baptisms – every surrendered life is cause for celebration at Berean! This is a key element of Christ’s command to make disciples, not just converts.
- Obedience – every step of growth is proof that people are learning to obey Jesus. That’s why we get so excited about our growth process graduates.
- Boldness – each time a Jesus-follower shares their faith with someone far from God, there is cause to cheer.
- Service – when someone rolls up their sleeves and uses their God-given gifts to impact others, it’s time to break out the balloons and ticker tape!
We have four simple strategies at Berean:
- Worship Gatherings – where God is worshiped, the Word is taught, and people are transformed
- Connect Groups – where people apply Scripture, build relationships, and care for one another
- Mentoring – where people become obedient and reproducing followers of Jesus
- Volunteer Teams – where people go from obedient living to humble service