We are an independent, non-denominational, Bible-teaching Christian church.
The choice of our name was inspired by the Biblical account of the positive reaction of the people of Berea when Paul preached to them: “Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. Many of the Jews believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.” Acts 17:11-12 NIV
We have a clear three-fold purpose at Berean:
- Believing in God – worship
- Building up Believers – discipleship
- Changing our World – evangelism
More & Better Jesus-Followers!
We have three simple strategies at Berean:
- Worship Gatherings – where God is worshiped, the Word is taught, and people are transformed
- Connect Groups – where people apply Scripture, build relationships, and care for one another
- Growth Process – where people become obedient and reproducing followers of Jesus